Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Tune-up Class Day 1!!!

This morning at 7am I had the first class in my 4-week Christmas Tune-up. We have a great location at 7th Ave and Pine in Kitsilano. Once the sun came up, we were treated to a fantastic view of downtown and the North Shore mountains. Very inspiring indeed!

I am looking forward to running a regular class like this in the New Year. It is a great way for my clients to continue training in a more ecomomical way once they have learned the basics one on one.

Can't wait til Wednesdays workout!

In my own training...

I am determined to seamlessly progress from the 16kg to 24kg kettlebell, so am starting today with 24kg singles spread throughout the day. Really focusing on the total body tension and holding for a few seconds at lockout. I will do a TGU with it someday soon...

No comments:

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!