Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks to Joel for fixing my scooter!

Now that I carry at least three kettlebells wherever I go, the time has come to sell the scooter.

I will be sad to see it go as have had the pleasure of riding it for the past 5 years. I will not, however, miss riding it in the winter!

Joel did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a 4-stroke scooter repaired and maintained. He is a true scooter afficionado which is a great bonus added to the best service and price in town! You can find his ad on Craigslist.

If you are looking to buy a well-maintained 2003 4-stroke Honda Ruckus scooter, see my ad HERE. - edit: I sold the scooter.

I was lucky enough to have a final ride back from the North Shore this past Saturday.

It was glorious!

No comments:

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!