Monday, April 20, 2009

Revisiting an old post with a new video...

Last November I posted an article called Keep Training? But I'm Injured!

In it, I discussed the fact that you can always find some part of your body to train, even if one part is injured. The injury I spoke about was bruised ribs. Well, my ribs were bruised again in a similar fashion by my Wing Tsun Instructor, Sifu Ralph Haenel. I had to again make adjustments to my training, as this time I was unable to do pullups or rows for 4-weeks.

During this time of "injury", I hit a Personal Best in the Deadlift AND VO2Max Snatch Protocol!

To read the November 2008 article again, click HERE.

And this time, I have the genesis of the injury on video : ) Enjoy!

No comments:

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!