Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 100th Blog Post: Fitness and Fun Combined!


Behold the Ultra Machine Super Pitcher!



"Simple but interesting!"

"We all can have fun while playing it!"


And better still, "Even breaking pitch can be free done!"

I picked this little beauty up in Vancouver's Chinatown for a cool $18. Now, I can set up a batting cage right in the living-room. Why? To work on hand-eye coordination of course! Also just so I can have a batting cage in the living-room : )

The sticker on the machine says "Basketball".


Here's a video of me and Tony in the "cage"





1 comment:

Eric Moss said...

I gotta admit...that thing is awesome. When you said hand eye coordination I thought you were going to be practicing Kung Fu agility drills with it

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!