Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I don't usually post my workouts but...

Today I will as am feeling really good and trained despite having an injury. My right rhomboid (muscle behind the shoulder blade) is aggravated so that means no horizontal pulling (ex bent-over rows). I put together a kettlebell and bodyweight combo that went something like this:

Part One:
Squat Thrusters L/R (24kg) x 5 x 5
Two-Handed Swing (24kg) x 5 x 5

Part Two:
One-Handed Swing (16kg) x 5 x 4
Pushups x 5 x 4
Front Squat (16kg) x 5 x 4

Set myself a 20 minute time limit so was unable to finish set 5 of the last three. Going to do this one again soon and get that last set within the 20 mins!

These short and intense workouts are great when you have lots of work to do and still need to find the time to train. I got most of my March newsletter completed today and still got to exercise!

Speaking of the March newsletter, stay tuned as it will be out in the next couple of days. Just need to shoot the video...

No comments:

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!