Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why my classes are three days a week instead of five...

I am often asked why I only offer my Real Fitness classes three days a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This question comes mostly from other trainers as those in my classes are often happy to have two days off : )

I believe the only way health and fitness can truly become a regular part of your life is if you find a way to enjoy it. One reason I offer classes on MWF is so my clients are able to use Tuesday and Thursday to either rest their bodies after a particularly hard class OR participate in an active pursuit they personally enjoy. The goal of my classes is to make people fit and able to excel in their chosen athletic pursuit or active lifestyle with maximum enjoyment and minimum risk of injury.

As I have said many times before, I do not want to be relied on as the only source of activity in my client's lives. When they move on whether for work, personal, financial or a combo of all three, I want them to understand how they can stay fit and looking good without me.

Another bonus is, of course, the fact they get to sleep in a little bit on two weekdays...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His choice last year had been the High [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1014]north face outlet locations[/URL] Fastforward backpack with wheels. Now, let's remember that as a grade schooler, he essentially wheels his lunch to college. Homework when there [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#921]north face outlet[/URL] any, was largely provided on tear-off sheets.

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!