Wednesday, August 05, 2009

5 Reasons Eric J Moss Rules:

For the past couple weeks, I have been corresponding with Eric J Moss, RKC. I believe this particular round of correspondence began from me reading one of his incendiary posts, calling someone out about something... In any case, Eric is a pretty cool dude and you should read his blog often.

Reason #1: Eric J Moss noticed I had not updated my blog for a couple months. His subtle calling-out has prompted this entry and more will follow so as not to be so shamed again.

Reason #2: Eric J Moss will show you not one, not three, not even seven, but ten ways to overhead-press a kettlebell. Don't believe me? Click here to see for yourself!

Reason #3: Eric J Moss was the first person to ever call me Comrade. The significance of this can only really be understood by our fellow Hardstyle acolytes.

Reason #4: Eric J Moss will astound you even further by demonstrating not one, not three, but five different ways to squat with a kettlebell! Click here to learn how to get some really strong legs.

Reason #5: Eric J Moss will not tolerate fitness charlatans, dinosaurs or snake-oil salesmen. In fact, he will do his best to inform us about them so we can be ready to explain why Hardstyle will honestly and permanently change their lives, as it did ours!

This concludes my tribute to Eric J Moss, RKC. Now get over to his blog and start reading!

4 comments:

Eric Moss RKC said...

Comrade

I have to say this put a huge smile on my face. It isn't often I see a tribute to my own badass that was created by someone else :)

Iron Tamer said...

Eric ROCKS!

Abz said...

Yeh, im came over from Erics blog too....just saying hi :)

eric moss said...

some how i never get tired of hearing how awesome i am

comrade Steve you ought to check my latest post http://www.ericjmoss.com/2009/08/12/my-response-to-the-shake-weight-video/

and i noticed its been like a week since you updated this thing...now give me 50 swings

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!