Sunday, August 23, 2009

Irv does it again!

You all know Irv from such past posts as, Another Reason I Love My Job and Irv Sumter-Frietag, future Adonis part 2...

Well, Irv has just set another Personal Best! Now that he's in the orthotics courtesy of Physio extraordinaire Steve Nairn, Irv has been able to get back to some short-distance running. When we first started, Irv could only run for one leg of a four-leg soccer-field before having to walk for recovery. Last week, Irv threw down the gauntlet and told me he wanted to go for three-legs non-stop. He did it, I filmed it with my cellphone, and though you cannot really see him for most of the run, the ending is well worth it!!!

Take that 8-bypasses, says Irv!

Click here to read Irv's story at fit4real.ca.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Enter The Kettlebell
Start your Hardstyle kettlebell training with ETK!
Power to the People - Russian Strength Secrets
PTTP Puts you on the path to Deadlift Dominance!